From The Olympic Stadium to Westminster Abbey
who we are
Our Mission Statement
Chemflow Environmental Ltd. aim is to achieve the most customer friendly and stress free service.
With our dedicated account managed service, projects that appear to be complicated or even impossible, become feasible and achievable within budget.
Below are just a few of our more prestigious projects...
The All England Lawn Tennis Club
A big expansion of Wimbledon’s All England Lawn Tennis Club has been recently approved by Merton Council.
Chemflow Environmental have recently been awarded several contracts at AELTC, by various contractors. Our on-going works to date include:
- ‘Fit out’ chemical clean of the LTHW heating and CHW secondary circuits serving the Members Dressing rooms FCU’s in accordance with the BSRIA Application Guide (BG 29/2012)
- ‘Fit out’ chemical clean of the LTHW heating and CHW secondary circuits serving the refurbished kitchen & dining room FCU’s in accordance with the BSRIA Application Guide (BG 29/2012)
- ‘Fit out’ chemical clean the LTHW heating and CHW secondary circuits serving level 3 Museum Building FCU’s & AHU’s in accordance with the BSRIA Application Guide (BG 29/2012)
- Cleaning of the supply ductwork serving The Pergola Café in accordance with HVAC TR19 Guidelines
- Chlorination of various domestic services in accordance with BS EN-806-5/BS 8558.
University College London Hospitals - Proton Beam Therapy
Located in the heart of London, a new eleven storey building will be home to one of only two NHS proton beam therapy (PBT) centres in the UK – the other centre is being built at The Christie in Manchester.
PBT is an advanced form of radiotherapy used for the treatment of complex and hard-to-treat cancers in children and adults. Currently, patients have to travel abroad for PBT, but from 2018 patients will benefit from local access to this advanced treatment at The Christie and from 2020 at UCLH, with potentially better outcomes and a lower risk of longer term side effects.
In the floors above the PBT centre they are developing Europe’s largest blood disorder treatment centre and a short stay surgical service.
Moments away from University College Hospital, the Macmillan Cancer Centre and UCL, the facility will be ideally located to ensure patients benefit from integrated pathways in a state-of-the-art building.
Chemflow Environmental are honoured to be the chosen contractor for the water treatment of the closed systems for this pioneering development.
Westminster Abbey is one of the world’s most famous religious buildings and is a venerated spiritual seat for more than 85 million Anglicans around the globe. But while the abbey may be well over a thousand years old, it has just received its first new architectural addition in 273 years and Chemflow Environmental were awarded part of the contract package. Our works included chemical cleaning of the existing and new heating system and chlorination of the new domestic services serving the Triforium.